A value priced register loaded with POS system features!
- Adjustable Multi-Line Backlit Operator Screen
- Flat Keyboard With 98 Programmable Keys
- RS-232C Ports Available For Point-of-Sale Options
- Inter Register Communications Available For Store Wide Report Consolidation and Programming
See what a difference an eight line x 20 characters per line screen makes. Just look at the screen to verify or fill the order. If necessary, you can page up and down through larger orders. On-screen prompting simplifies operations and programming of menu items and system options. Spot check sales and financial reports by viewing sales information on the screen.
- Phone Modem or PC
- Remote Printer or Requisition Video
- Coin Changer
- Remote Pole Display
- 63 standard/80 maximum keyboard Price Look Up (PLU) keys.
- Up to 5 price levels for each PLU allows special pricing for happy hour, retail/wholesale pricing, etc.
- Up to 5 PLU modifier keys (i.e. small, medium, and large).
- Up to approximately 10,000+ PLUs for large item or UPC files.
- 99 PLU group totals sort items into convenient categories.
- 12 character programmable descriptors for PLUs and functions.
- Logo descriptor programming for preamble and postamble.
- Default financial and clerk report descriptors can be changed.
- Up to ten lines at 32 characters per line for check endorsement.
- Operation for up to 99 clerks with separate report totals.
- Built-in electronic time clock for employee time keeping functions.
- 4 tax tables or rates with value added tax (VAT).
- 24-hour real-time clock with automatic day and date change.
- Hard or soft check tracking system (standalone only) for tracking table balances, posting room charges or account ledgers.
- Check, cash, and up to 8 charge tender functions to categorize payment types.
- Currency conversion (4 foreign currencies).
- Training mode allows sales entries without disturbing financial information.
- Food stamp sorting and tendering.
- 5 programmable functions for discounts, surcharges, or coupons.
- Ensure accuracy with Error Correct, Void, Cancel and Void Transaction functions.
- Macro, Function & PLU Look-up, Price Inquiry, and Waste functions.
- Management reports, with the capability to view most reports on the register display.
|Dimensions – ECR||121/2”W x 163/4”D x 65/8”H
(320mm W x 426mm D x 169mm H)
|Drawer||153/4″W x 173/4″D x 43/8″H
(400mm W x 451mm D x 112mm H)
|Weight||29.61 lbs. (13.4 Kg) Set;
34.48 lbs. (15.6 Kg) Carton
|Operator Display||LCD (128 x 64 Dots)|
|Customer Display||VFD (10 Digits)|
|Printer Speed||3.1 lines per second|
|Paper Size||21/4” (58mm)|
|Power Requirements||120V AC 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||32°F – 112°F (0°C – 45°C)|
|Humidity Range||30% to 80% RH|
|Memory Protection Battery||Full charge for 24 hours will protect memory for approx. 60 days.|